Letters

The next morning aunt petunia let us out for breakfast. I went to get the mail and saw mail for...me and Harry? But we never get mail. It said:

Harry Potter
  4 Private Drive
  Cupboard under the stairs
Little whinging.
Surry
(Y/N) Potter
   4 Private Drive
  Cupboard under the stairs
Little whinging.
Surry
I walked in to the kitchen and handed uncle Vernon the rest of the mail. I went towards Harry and showed him the letter. Dudley then took the letters from me "Dad look the potters got mail." he said giving them to them to him. "That's ridiculous who would ever write to you two." he chuckled. He looked at it in horror as well as aunt petunia. "Go to your rooms!" "But dad-" "now!" Harry and I got in the cupboard and shut the door.

"What did it say? Who was it from?" Harry asked in a whisper. "It didn't say. It just said our names and the cupboard under the stairs." I whispered back. "But that symbol on it, I swear I've seen it before." I tried to remember where I've seen it. "But uncle Vernon's right though, who would be writing to us." Harry said. I just shrugged.

-

The next few days more and more letters came in for me and Harry. It was like who ever was sending them knew we haven't read them yet. Uncle Vernon went as far as blocking the mail slot. He burned letter after letter and I nor Harry read single one.

One day I was putting the dishes away while Harry was offering cookies to the Dursleys. "Sunday, I love Sundays. Best day of the week if you ask me." uncle Vernon said. His hair was messy and it looked like he was going mental. "Do you know why that is, Dudley?" he asked but he just shrugged. Harry then answered "Because there's no post on Sundays." "Right you are Harry. No blasted post, no blasted letter."

    I finished putting away the dishes and went to the common room where they all were. Then I saw something outside the window. Harry must have noticed it too because he opened the curtain to see what it was. Suddenly two letters came flying out of the fireplace and hit uncle Vernon in the face, then a ton more letters came out of it. Harry and I started throwing our hands in the air trying to grab them. We both got one and switched the ones in your hands that were addressed to the other and ran down the hall. Uncle Vernon then tackled us both down.

"Let go they're ours." we said still trying to get the letters. "That's it, we're going far away where they can't find us." He yelled. "Daddy's gone mad, hasn't he?" Dudley said