The Trapdoor

I got out of bed and got dressed once it came time to meet the trio. I grabbed the invisibility cloak and went down stairs to the common room. Draco was already there waiting for me. He walked up to me once he saw me and kissed me lovingly. He pulled away. "Now I can contain myself." He smirked and I giggled.

"Come on." I getting out the cloak. "What's that?" Draco questioned. "It's an invisibility cloak, this is so we don't get caught." I replied putting the cloak over us. We left the common room and went to the Gryffindor house.

Once we got to the door the trio stepped out. "Hey." I whispered poking my head out of the cloak. They all jumped up a little. "Geez (Y/N), you scared us." Harry whispered back. "Yeah. I'm gonna show you something, but please don't get mad." I said. "What can you possibly show us that could get us mad." Hermione whispered.

"Well..." I said and pulled the cloak off to reveal Draco. "(Y/N)! Why did you bring him!?" Ron whisper yelled. "He found out about the trap door and I trust him." I said. "He could be useful." Hermione said. They thought about it for a moment. "Fine, but if you try anything you will be sorry." Harry spat.

"Easy Potter, I'm only here to make sure (Y/N) doesn't get hurt." Draco whispered. I smiled at him. "Lets go." I said. We all went under the invisibility cloak and went to the third floor corridor. Once we got there we went inside and made it to the door where fluffy was.

"Alohomora." Hermione said and unlocked the door. We all walked in and I heard a harp playing. Once we all got inside we saw Fluffy sleeping and dropped the cloak. There was an enchanted harp playing music. "The harp, it's been enchanted." I said.

"Snape's already been here." Harry said. "That's who you think is trying to steal the stone?" Draco questioned. "Yeah, We have to move its paw." Harry said. "What!?" Ron said. "Come on." I said. We all moved the paw to clear the way to the trap door. "I'll go first. Don't follow until I give you a sign. If something bad happens, get yourselves out..." Harry said. It all went quiet.

"Does it seem a bit...quiet?" I asked. "The harp. It stopped playing." Hermione spoke. We all hear a growl and look up to see Fluffy was awake. I instantly started singing. "Baby mine, don't you cry. Baby mine, dry your eyes." Fluffy started to fall asleep. "Rest your head close to my heart, Never to part, baby of mine." I signaled everyone to go in on 3.

"Little one, when you play, Pay no heed what they say. Let your eyes sparkle and shine, Never a tear, baby of mine." I sang. I signed 1, 2, 3 on my fingers and we all jumped at once. We all landed on a soft vine. "Whoa. Lucky this plant-thing is here, really." Ron said. The plant then started moving then tied itself around all of us. "Whoa!" Harry said. We all started struggle to get out of it then I realized what it was.

"Stop moving, all of you." I said to them. "Yeah, this is Devil's Snare. You have to relax. If you don't, it will only kill you faster." Hermione said. "Kill us faster!?" Draco exclaimed. "Oh, now I can relax!" Ron said still struggling. Hermione and I quickly relaxed and fell through the other side.

"Hermione, (Y/N)!" The boys yelled. "Now what are we gonna do!?" Ron questioned. "Just relaxed!" Hermione and I yelled at them. Draco relaxed and fell down with us.  I hugged him once he got up. "Are you okay?" I said "Yeah, I'm fine love." Draco said. Harry quickly dropped down too.

"Harry!" Ron panicked. "Are you okay?" Hermione asked. Harry nodded. "Help!" Ron said. "He's not relaxing, is he?" I said. "Apparently not." Harry said worried. Ron kept yelling for help. "We've got to do something." I urged. "What?" Harry said worried.

"Uh! I remember reading something in Herbology. Um Devil's Snare, Devil's Snare, it's deadly fun..." I said trying to quickly remember. "But will sulk in the sun! That's it! Devil's Snare hates sunlight!" Hermione exclaimed. She quickly got out her wand and pointed it up to the plant. "Lumus Solem!" She said.