I Choose Her

We were on the train going home. I was sharing a compartment with the trio and Draco. "Look on the bright side." I said. "What's that?" Harry asked. "Mum and Dad are actually watching over us." I beamed. "How do you know?" Ron asked. "You didn't tell them?" I questioned.

"I forgot." Harry shrugged. "Tell us what?" Hermione spoke. "In the graveyard our parents spirits came to our sides to help hold him off. Before they left I asked them to give us a sign if they were actually watching over us." I explained. "What did they say?" Draco asked.

"Dad mentioned talked about how we were the youngest Quidditch players and mum said that I will be able to control my special powers and she said that we were strong. That they were proud of both of us." I finished, smiling. Harry grabbed my hand and smiled. "Draco, can you help me find the trolley?" Harry questioned. "Um, okay." Draco said skeptically.

Harry's pov:

I left the compartment with Draco. Once we left out of their veiw I push him into an empty compartment and pinned him to the wall. "What the hell!?" Draco snapped. "I saw your father in the graveyard and if dating my sister is part of some plan, so help me I will beat you senseless right now!" I bellowed.

"What are you talking about!?" "You know what I'm talking about!" "I love her!" He blurted out. My grip loosened up a bit. What did he just say? "You... what?" I questioned. "I love her. I've loved her since the day I first laid eyes on her and will continue to and I will never ever stop. Why would you think I would hurt her?"

"Because you're a Malfoy." "I think we both know that doesn't matter to me. I took care of her. I protected her and still do." He said. I let go of him and backed away. He straightened up then I spoke, "You know, there's gonna be a time in our lives that I feel like we both know will come." I looked at him seriously.

"And you're gonna have to choose-" "I choose (Y/N)." Draco said immediately without hesitation. "I choose her." He repeated. My bracelet turned gold. I looked at it a bit shocked then looked back at him. "Let's go find that trolley." I said.

We left the compartment and went to the trolley. "I'm gonna get two liquorice wands for (Y/N) and I." I said. "Why would you do that?" Draco questioned. "Because it's her favorite." "No, her favorite is the chocolate frogs." Draco said. "No, it's the liquorice wand." I corrected.

"Here why don't you get her a liquorice wand and I'll get her a chocolate frog." Draco suggested and I agreed. We got the sweets and went back to the compartment with the others. "What took you so long?" (Y/N) questioned.

Draco and I exchanged looks. "It was hard to find the trolley?" Draco improvised and sat down next to her. "Here princess, I got you your favorite." I said and handed her the liquorice wand. "Thanks, but it's not my favorite." She said.

"That's why I got you your favorite." Draco smirked and handed her the chocolate frog. "You remember." She smiled. "I always do." He responded and kissed her cheek. He smirked at me and and wrapped his arm around her. This was one way to end our fourth year.