Recreate

(Again, this is a small chapter but I don't want to add another to it because it's really sweet. -Skippy)

"Where are we going, Draco?" I asked. He was leading me to a some place that he wouldn't tell me. It was autumn and the leaves from the tree were falling gracefully down. "You'll see." Draco smirked. "I don't like that smirk." I said. "Why?" "Because it means you're up to something." I replied.

"You fell in love with this smirk." Draco said. "I did, didn't I?" I smiled and kissed his cheek. "If you're tired I can carry you." Draco suggested. "Okay." I said and jumped on his back. "I meant bridal style." Draco chuckled. "I know, I just wanted to get a piggy back ride from you."

"You're really tall and built. I can wrap my my legs around you." I said as I did so. "Maybe you're just short." Draco joked and I playfully flicked his shoulder. "You're really light." Draco said and moved his hand up. "Your hand's going a little high there." "I know." Draco smirked and pinched my bum.

I squealed and moved higher on his back causing Draco to chuckle. I reached down and did the same to him. "Woah!" He exclaimed and straightened his back. "Don't shake around too much." I said clinging on to him more. "You're on my back." "And your point is?" I questioned sarcastically.

"So sarcastic today." Draco said. "You fell in love with my sarcasm." I smirked. "I did, didn't I?" Draco smiled then kissed my cheek. "You know I've been thinking. What if our children don't like me?" Draco asked. "Why would you think that?" I responded. "They might think I'm..." He trailed off.

"You're afraid you're gonna become your father." I said and he nodded. I pulled myself closer to him and rested my chin on his shoulder. "You are not your father, Draco. Our children will love you as much as I do, if not more. Though, I don't think that's possible." I smiled.

I kissed his cheek for a long second and he smiled. "Besides, we're gonna have three kids one of them is gonna like you." "So, we agree on having three kids?" He smirked and I giggled. "Yes." I replied. "Are we there yet?" "Yes." Draco said. I looked to see a fountain with a camera in front of it.

Wait, I know this fountain. Is it really? "Is that what I think it is?" I questioned. "It's the exact fountain where your parents took the photo. I found it." Draco responded. "We are going to recreate the picture of your parents, but this is only part one of the surprise."

"When will part two come?" I asked. "That's another surprise." Draco smiled. "Shall we?" He said offering his hand. I smiled and took it then he led me in front of the camera. We retook the photo smiling the entire time. This is the best gift ever. I can't wait for part two!