chapter 20

I didn't know what Giovanni had in mind but honestly I am kind of nervous. If he actually has feelings for me anything could happen. Gio is pretty selfish unlike Alex.

*skip three days ahead*

Bed rest was very boring. Alex was in and out of my house to visit. Hali'a spent one night with me. I felt like Gio was here constantly. Zoe came for about 1 hour each day. Joey spent a lot of time with me. I think that Alex is jealous of Giovanni and i's friendship. He won't even talk to gio which sucks. They used to be pretty close. I keep coming in between Alex and his friends. I feel bad that I am. I don't know what else to do. I told everyone that nobody could come over today. They would baby me because it's my first day off bed rest. I've been up and around all day today. My mom went to work today and left me and Luna home. My dad has been really distant lately. I decide to post on Instagram because I literally have nothing else to do.

whosleila

whosleila Be as picky with your men as you are with your selfies😉💞 Liked by blesiv gio2saucy zoexlaverne joeybirlem haliabeamer and 42678others

Liked by blesiv gio2saucy zoexlaverne joeybirlem haliabeamer and 42678others

blesiv cutie💞
gio2saucy I'm a post worthy selfie😉
zoexlaverne omg this is pretty🏝💞
joeybielem 🌺
haliabeamer look at my bestie💞🏝
leila.fan 👑

I saw Gio's comments but I didn't think anything of it. I figured it was just his way of wedging himself in my life. Alex is probably going to get jealous. I decided to check my follower count. I was up to 98.8 thousand. I never would have thought in a million years I'd have this many Instagram followers.