Chapter 43

I took the food and went up to my bedroom. I looked at the piece of paper that the delivery person gave me. It had a phone number on it, and I'm assuming it's his because it says call me sometime with a smiley face on it. I put it in my phone as "delivery." I texted the number. I texted Adriana about because honestly it was kind of funny. It had been about an hour since the delivery guy left so I decided I would call him. You know just to be nice. He doesn't know me, which means he doesn't know I am in a relationship.

** outgoing call **
( Leila's words are bolded)
Uhhh hello
Hi
Who is this
Well that depends who this is
I'm Cameron. Hopefully your the cute girl I delivered food to earlier.
Well yes you gave me my food, but I'm not cute.
Yes you so are.
Ok. Fine. So Cameron, what's your favorite thing in the whole world?
Ohhh we're getting into the get to know you questions now. It must me getting serious.
Don't get your hopes up. Now answer the question.
Hopefully it will soon be you.
You're super straight forward.
Is that a bad thing?
No, not always.
Good.

Alex texted me and told me to face time him.

Cameron I've got to go. I'll call you again sometime.
Ok.
Bye..
Wait Leila.
Yeah?
Thanks for calling me.
Of course.
Bye
Bye

*line goes dead silent*

I FaceTimed Alex and we talked about random things. I didn't tell him about Cameron mostly because he would flip out. Anyways Alex and I talked for a while on FaceTime about the most random things and then I went to sleep.