78

I put the stupid Victoria's Secret bra on than walked back downstairs. I picked up a few things.

A: are you ready to go?
Leila: yeah, whenever you are.
A: ok.

Alex got us an Uber. It was supposed to be here in 15 minutes. I continued to clean up.

A: would you stop cleaning and come over here with me?
Leila: let me finish
A: babyy come here
Leila: let me finish.
A: fine

I continued to clean the kitchen and then the living room.

A: the Uber is here and you never cuddled with me.
Leila: awhh you're going to be ok.
A: what if I'm not.
Leila: Seriously?

We walked outside and got in the Uber. The driver dropped us off at the pizza place. Alex waited for me to get out and walked we walked inside hand in hand. We walked up to the desk and Alex ordered the food. He took my hand and walked me back to a table. He pulled out my chair for me and I sat down.

A: what are we doing when we get home? *winks*
Leila: what ever you want.
A: seriously?
Leila: yep
A: no mater what your mom said?
Leila: we can do what ever you want.
A: ok

Alex definitely wanted to have sex tonight. It wasn't weird to think about it, but we just got back together and that worries me. I don't want to repeat our same mistakes. We moved way too fast last time, I don't want the same thing to happen to us this time. I really am in it for the long run with Alex. I love him so much and I don't want to rush anything.