Chapter 37

Joeys perspective

I had to go pick Leila up from volleyball practice. When she finally walked out of the doors and I walked over to meet her. I pulled her into a friendly hug and we walked to my car. We went to my house to hang out afterwards. When we got there I hopped out of my side so I could open her door.

Leila: wow what a gentleman
J: only for you
Leila: how cute.
J: we must be talking about you because you're adorable.
Leila: Joey stop it.

When we walked in my sister was sitting on the couch watching Netflix. She kept starring at Leila so I pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead. It probably seemed like a dick move to her but Sophia stopped starring at her. We walked upstairs to my room and she told me that I had to take her home at seven. She flopped on my bed.

J: what's wrong lei
Leila: nothing
J: don't lie to me Leila. I know you don't feel good. I know what happened today.

Joey came over to me and laid next to me. I picked my head up and laid it next to his. He turned his head and our lips were practically touching. He grinned which made me blush. He pushed his face closer to mine, pressing his lips against mine. It was pretty attractive but 100 percent wrong. I pulled away and Joey made me take an Instagram picture for him.

Joeybirlem

Joeybirlem i think im in love again💞Liked by whosleila hmuadri blesiv and 468996 morehmuadri I like her nails😊Blesiv with my girl

Liked by whosleila hmuadri blesiv and 468996 more
hmuadri I like her nails😊
Blesiv with my girl..😐
Haliabeamer look at his eyes👀
Whosleila why'd ya caption it that...?
Gio2saucy y'all talking abt Leila if so me too man💞😂

I knew Joey was talking about me. It was so obvious and Gio. Ugggh. They make me so mad. They know I'm with Alex but they still are trying to push and pinch and shove their way into my life, they make me so mad sometimes.