51

We got to the mall and went into the first store we could find that sells dresses. I found the one I wanted, I really liked the dress, not the price. Of course Alex could read the look on my face.

A: I really like that one baby. I'll pay half.
Leila: no you not going to pay for it.

(Here's the dress)

A: yes I amLeila: no baby

A: yes I am
Leila: no baby.
A: no. I will help. Your eyes light up when your in this. You look beautiful in it. No buts I'm helping you.
Leila: fine Alex.

I got the dress and we walked out of the store. We had another hour to kill so we went to H&M because Alex knows it's one of my favorite stores. After we were done in there we went to the food court, then we went back to my house. Alex and I watched Netflix together for about an hour then he went home.

*over text*

Cam: hey Leila
Leila: hey cam
Cam: do you wanna hangout? I know it's late.
Leila: if you come to my place.
Cam: ok I'll be there in 10 minuets.
Leila: ok see you then
Cam: ok

During the 10 minuets I was waiting for Cameron I put on comfy clothes and my hair in a messy bun. The doorbell rang when I was walking down stairs.

Cam: hey
Leila: hey Cameron come on in.

Cameron came in and we went over to the couch.

Cam: so your a homecoming representative?
Leila: yeah.
Cam: that's so cool.
Leila: yeah I'm excited about it.
Cam: So who's the male rep?

I knew that I should tell him about alex and I and hope we were reps together but I didn't want to. I would just feel like a horrible person.

Leila: uhh Alex Guzman
Cam: oh I know that kid.