Chapter 35

The next morning I woke up in my bed remembering every thing that happened yesterday. Of course I knew what I did, said and what happened but that's it. I don't remember anything else. It was so weird. I walked downstairs to find my mom and Laci sitting the table talking.

M: what's wrong leils
Leila: please don't call me that
L: Leila what's going on?
Leila: were you home when I got back yesterday?
M: no
Leila: ok

I walked back upstairs to grab my phone. I have a missed call from Gio. I've been ignoring him since last night. We haven't talked once. It's kind of weird. I decided to go to the park. I always go when I feel down or literally sad about anything. I put on leggings and a sweatshirt with my hair in a ponytail and a baseball hat with huge sunglasses. I ended up calling Alex to see if he wanted to go with me. We met up at the park. I'm glad that he was there with me. When I got to the park I saw Alex on a bench waiting for me. I went over to him and we talked for a bit. I was not excited for school today. It's been pretty bad lately, but we're supposed to be getting a new girl in our grade. It was pretty exciting for me considering that face that my boyfriends my only friend.