Chapter 50

I went upstairs and laid next to Alex. He fell asleep about 7 minuets after I went up. He must have had a long day. I finally fell asleep too after what felt like an hour.

The next morning when I woke up I was excited to know that homecoming was so soon. Today is Thursday, the game is on Friday, and the dance is on Saturday. I went to the bathroom and got in the shower when I got out I put my hair in braids, threw on a comfy outfit and went back in my room to find Alex still laying in my bed, being super lazy.

Leila: get up we're going to miss the freaking bus
A: no we won't
Leila: get upppp
A: fine

Alex finally got up and we went downstairs. When he did we had 7 minuets to eat. He makes me so mad sometimes. Like wow. You can't even get out of bed. We walked outside to get in the bus. When we got in we found the first empty seat and sat in it. When we got to school I went and stood with Adriana by the staircase that leads to the second floor. When the bell rang we went up to our lockers. I got all of my books and headed to geometry.

*last bell of the day rings*

I walked out of my last class with Alex. We both stopped at our lockers and we walked outside together. His mom picked us up so we could go shopping for a dress.