Chapter 28

I dare you to lyric prank joey. He firmly stated.

Oh my god... with what done I responded?

Eventually We found the song we were going to use to prank Joey. We did you belong with me by Taylor Swift and he didn't fall for it. I felt kind of bad but I don't turn down dares.

L: ok Alex. Truth or dare.
A: truth
L: why did you ask me out?
A: I had a huge crush on you. Ever since last year.
L: well than why didn't you ask me out last year?
A: because I was scared
L: of what
A: that you'd break my heart. You're too good for me.
L: don't ever say that again. I am NOT to good for you. If anything you're too good for my. Your famous for gods sake.
A: awh. Baby I'm not too good for you.
L: I'd never break your heart and I hate to break it to you but you're not going anywhere. I won't allow it.
A: I never planned on leaving.

About 15 minuets later I yawn and Alex tells me it's time to go to bed. We go upstairs and I throw on some comfy clothes and put my hair up. I slipped under my covers and into Alex's arms. He kissed me and we fell asleep.

The next morning my alarm went off telling me it was time to go to school. Tuesday's are the worst. I hate them. I woke Alex up than laci. Neither of them wanted to get up. The only reason Alex got up was because I told him I'd give him candy but laci? Nothing I repeat NOTHING would get her out of bed. I got ready and threw on the first outfit I saw in my closet than I went Downstairs to make breakfast. Alex walked down with my phone in his hand.

A: you forgot this upstairs gorgeous.
Leila: thank you Alex.
Leila: laci get down here now
L: shut it leila I'm coming
Leila: jeez she has such an attitude
A: well you do sometimes too
Leila: yah yah