58

There was 7 minutes left of the second quarter and the homecoming representatives were supposed to go to the end lines to get ready for half time. Alex and I walked there hand in hand. We got there and all of the other reps were already there. When the scoreboard buzzer sounded they announced our names and we walked out to the field. Alex kept talking to me on the way out probably to keep my nerves down.

A: Leila you look so good I swear I just wanna kiss you.
Leila: awh you look amazing yourself
A: thank you. So tomorrow is the dance. Are you excited?
Leila: obviously I get to spend all night dancing, having fun with you.
A: I'm lucky to have you Leila
Leila: awh Alex I'm the lucky one
A: out of all the things that seemed to be trying to tear down our relationship, we made it this far. I love you leils.
Leila: I love you more alex.

Alex smiled at me and then we walked off of the field. It was actually super simple. I walk back over to where our group of friends are. I hugged everyone of them after they told me that I looked good. Adriana and I went to the concession stand to get some food. I just got a candy bar. We walked back over to the ground I sat next to Alex.

A: babe I want a candy bar.

Alex took a bite off mine before I ate it all.

Leila: Alex when do you wanna leave? I'm super tired baby.
A: whenever you want. If your tired than we can go right now.
Leila: Seriously?
A: of course

I hugged Cameron, Joey, Gio, Carlos, and Adriana and then I took Alex's hand and we went to find my mom. Laci wasn't cheering tonight so we could go whenever we wanted. We talked my mom into taking us home. We were going to drop Alex off at his house on the way home. We got in our car and my mom started driving.