89

Looking at myself in the mirror, made me realize that I actually felt a lot better than I thought I would. I had a little bit of a headache, but nothing too bad. Alex walked into my bathroom unannounced.

Leila: ahhh. What the hell?

A: what?

Leila: you just walked in. What if I was naked or some shit like that?

A: Leila it's nothing I haven't seen before.

Leila: whatever.

A: do you feel better?

Leila: yeah. I actually feel really good.

A: well downstairs on the counter is aspirin and a glass of water. You need to take it and drink all of the water.

Leila: so you claim to have never been drunk, but you know exactly what to do?

A: you've only ever been drunk once how do you know what to do?

Leila: answer my question first.

A: a while ago, probably about the time that you and I started dating, Gio, Carlos, and I would go to a whole lot of parties. I would never drink anything, but they would. They would always come back to my house after and I had to learn how to take care of them.

Leila: Gio and Carlos have been drunk?

A: is it hard to believe?

Leila: no not at all.

A: mmk Leila, it's your turn to answer my question.

Leila: Cameron has been drunk lots of times before. He took care of me and I guess I just caught on.

Alex looked frustrated at the words I spoke.

A: did he stay with you?

Leila: yes.

A: all night long?

Leila: relax he slept downstairs on the couch. I slept in my bed up here. He woke me up and did basically the same thing your doing, minus the kisses. I get those from you only.

A: ok. Why haven't you told me before about this?

Leila: I feel like it was something weird to talk about, but we've got to get out and catch the bus.

I pulled Alex downstairs and out to the end of my driveway. Alex looked down at the ground and noticed my untied shoe. He bent down and started to tie my shoe.

Leila: I would have tied it, now your pants are going to be all dirty from kneeling on the ground.

A: that's ok. Your shoe needed tied so I tied it.

Leila: you're too sweet. You know that?

A: you know I love you I love you.

Alex kissed my forehead.

Leila: I love you too.

Alex and I got on the bus together and sat down side by side. I decided to post on Instagram because I knew that I had a lot of time to until we got to school.

Whosleila

Whosleila wildn🔥Bleisv hmuadri and 37293 others liked this

Whosleila wildn🔥
Bleisv hmuadri and 37293 others liked this

Blesiv hottie😉
Hmuadri we looked good😂
Joeybirlem where did you guys go?
Itscarlosmena last night was great!
Cam.54 what a beaut❤️
Just.laci sissss😍😍
Gio2saucy omgggg🥰