Chapter 39

Alex was so pissed that Gio just snatched me away from him. Alex walked up to where we were standing and grabbed my wrist. He pulled me off to the side and I grabbed his neck.

Leila: Alex it's ok
A: he's been getting in our way a lot lately
Leila: he's jealous of what we have alex.
A: well he can get in line, because so is Joey and Carlos.
Leila: Carlos is jealous of us...
A: I thought it was obvious. He's never arôme anymore because he's in love with you Leila.
Leila: Alex stop no he's not.
A: yes he is Leila. It seems like everyone is.
Leila: well babes your the only one in love with.
A: I know babygirl. Im sorry I get so jealous.
Leila: Alex, your just protective.
A: because your the only one I have I can't lose you.
Leila: you will never lose me Alex. I'm yours and only yours. I'm in love with you, YOU Alex.
A: im in love with you too Leila

The bell rung and I went up to get my books. Today I really got to get to know the new girl Adriana and she's super nice. She's actually coming to my house tomorrow night after school to hang out.

All of my classes were boring today. I was so bored that I literally got yelled at for fidgeting in every single class. I don't as excited to see Alex tonight. I feel like it's been a while since we've hung out, but it really hasn't. Finally the bell rings for second period.

*bell at the end of the day rings*