Chapter 31

It was Gio. I gave my phone to Alex and told him to answer it.

*on the phone*
A: uhh hello
G: uhh who is this?
A: Alex
G: of can I talk to Leila
A: she's not available right now
G: why not
A: she's asleep
G: i doubt that
G: i really need to talk to her
A: I'll tell her to call you back.
G: i need her now.
A: I'll go find her.

Alex walked upstairs to the i was in fixing my hair. He put my phone on speaker and wrapped his arms around my waist. I shook him a little signaling for him to move but he didn't. I dropped my piece of hair and I spun around in his arms all while talking to gio. He just wanted the homework assignment for Spanish. The line went dead and I kissed Alex playfully. He let go of my waist and took my hand. He led me down the steps and back to the couch. When we sit back down on the couch Alex took my phone so I took his. I posted on his Snapchat story. I kept his phone in my hand when the landline rung. I answered it and it was the volleyball coach. I made the team. This was the best day of my life. I'm so happy with everything that happened today. I walk back over to the couch and Alex is looking at my camera roll. He hands me my phone and I set it on the coffee table. I snuggle into his shoulder and drift off. I wake up on the couch next to Alex to smell bacon. I look up and see my mom and dad, Luna and Laci. I was surprised to see them, but I didn't get up until Alex woke up. When he lightly blinked his eyes open I smiled at him and lightly kissed his lips.

{comment, share, vote}