in love

"Are you excited to see our baby today?" Sasha smiled at Dean the following week. They were going to the first ultrasound of their baby since Sasha's accident, and also the first ultrasound in general. Dean hadn't left Sasha's side as she was more than grateful for that. She was also glad that he could be with her to go to the first ultrasound of their baby.

"I am. I'm guessing you're over ten weeks since you're starting to show with our little fighter." He grinned, looking down at her little bump before softly rubbing it.

"Yep. Showing a little bit with little baby." She grinned.

"Ready to go so we're not late?" He asked, checking the time knowing her appointment was in half an hour.

"Mhmm, lets go see our little baby." She beamed as the two headed out to the car, making their way to the doctors office. Sasha had to fill out a bit of paperwork once they got there, but quickly filled it out before she was called back, her and Dean making their way to the room where the ultrasound would be given.

"Are you guys excited to see your baby for the first time?" Sasha's doctor smiled to the two.

"Yeah we're really excited." Dean grinned as Sasha agreed.

"Alright, well let's get this started so you can see your baby." She smiled to Dean and Sasha before plopping the cold gel on Sasha's tiny bump, grabbing the doppler and moving it around on her belly.

"So your baby is growing normally and healthy, looks like all the right measurements for being fourteen weeks along." She smiled as Sasha and Dean both got teary eyed seeing their baby on the screen.

"What's the loud thumping noise?" Sasha asked since she didn't know where it was coming from.

"That's the baby's heartbeat." She smiled as Sasha let her tears slide down her cheeks before she turned her head to look at Dean who was grinning from ear to ear, tears sliding down his face as well.

"Baby's gotta strong heartbeat." Dean grinned, loving to look at his and Sasha's baby on the screen.

"Yeah, baby does." Sasha whispered.

"I can't believe that's our baby. Our little miracle on the screen." Dean beamed.

"I know. It's so amazing." She gleamed before the doctor cleaned off her stomach and grabbing the photos of the ultrasound and handing them to Dean and Sasha.

"Thank you for coming." Sasha softly smiled at Dean once they got in the car.

"No need to thank me. There's nowhere else I would've rather been today. I can't believe we saw our little baby. And baby's growin' fast." He chuckled as they kept looking at the ultrasound photos.

"Baby is. I can't wait for us to meet our baby soon." She smiled.

"Me either." He grinned, carefully hugging her as she gleamed.