injuries happen

"C'mon bud. We gotta get you bathed and in your jammies if you wanna see daddy wrestle before you go to bed." Sasha said, lifting Colton from the ground as she was home at their apartment in Boston while Dean was at Raw in Minneapolis, Minnesota. After she got Colton bathed and dressed, she went into her and Dean's bedroom, turning on the TV as Raw began, and Dean's match was first.

"Dada! Dada!" Colton kept screaming as Sasha laughed to see her son so excited to see his dad.

"You're so cute when you get so excited to see daddy Colton." Sasha giggled as she and Colton watched Dean's match. About halfway through Sasha got concerned since Dean had landed weirdly on his arm, and ever since he did he hadn't been able to wrestle like he used to. Once his match was over, she laid Colton down in his crib since he was asleep and about twenty minutes later she heard her phone ringing to see Dean trying to FaceTime her.

"Hey honey. Are you okay? I watched your match and I'm worried." Sasha admitted when she answered his call.

"Uh, not really. I landed on my arm weirdly and I ended up tearing my rotator cuff when I landed. I get my surgery Wednesday morning so yeah. I'll be out for a while." He sighed as Sasha felt her heart sink for her boyfriend.

"Aww babe. I'm so sorry. I'll be here to help you every step of the way. I'll help you get better and Colton will cheer you on." She sympathetically looked to Dean.

"Thanks honey. I gotta go since I'm getting ready to catch a flight back home and I'll be home at about four or five in the morning. I love you and I'll see you soon." He said.

"I love you too." She half smiled before hanging up.