become one

Two weeks later was the day of Emma and Christian's wedding. The two were having a very small, private, outdoor spring wedding with just close family and friends. They were very excited to become one, as it was a bit bittersweet for Sasha and Dean since their oldest daughter was getting married. They were very excited and happy for her as she has found her soulmate through thick and thin.

"Awww you look so beautiful!" Aria and Payton grinned as Emma had on her wedding dress, her hair and makeup done.

"Thank you loves. And thank you for both being my maids of honor." Emma smiled before hugging her two little sisters.

"No worries sis. We're both very glad to be standing next to you as you marry Christian. You two are amazing for each other and I can't wait to see what your two's future holds together." Aria smiled as Payton agreed.

"Thank you sis. That means a lot. But you two need to get lined up and I gotta make sure dad won't cry his eyes out." Emma said as the three began laughing. Emma took a couple deep breaths before heading down to meet up with Dean as everyone had began to walk down the aisle for the ceremony started. Dean began getting emotional as he saw his oldest and first daughter in her wedding dress, about to get married.

"Awww dad. It's okay." Emma smiles before hugging her dad as she felt herself getting emotional.

"You look so beautiful princess." He smiled through his tears, kissing the top of her head as she thanked him.

"I'm so glad you've found your soulmate in Christian sweetheart. He's an amazing guy who treats you the way you deserve to be treated and he supports you in everything. I couldn't ask for anymore as a dad in a man for my daughter. I can't wait to see what's in store for you two princess. Just don't forget about me." He smiled as she did the same.

"I won't ever forget you dad. You're still my best friend. I just have two guys at the number one spot." She giggled as he chuckled. The two then linked arms as the ceremony began. Once Emma and Christian locked eyes, they both began crying a bit harder than they expected, but they were so happy and excited to be getting married. Christian and Dean exchanged a hug and a few words before everyone sat down so Emma could begin her vows.

"Christian, it is clear to me that now everything in my life has led me to you. All of the choices I've made, I have no regrets about because then I may have never met you, and I would not become your wife today. Your mind stirs my soul, your touch delights me and your faith gives me strength. With you as my husband, I feel the love of the universe which spreads peace and harmony over all things. You are my first love, and my only love. I can't wait to experience the rest of my life with you and with the family that we create. I'll love you eternally, as your wife." Emma beamed through her tears before placing the ring on Christian's finger. He then began his vows.

"Emma, I stand by you. A rock to lean on, a shoulder to cry on, and a pillow to rest your head on. I promise to spend each day working on becoming the truest version of myself for you, for us, and for our family. The day I met you was truly the greatest day of my life, because that was the day I knew I was going to marry you. I'm one lucky man to be standing with you, making our marriage official, and us becoming the family we both dream about. I love you over the moon, through the sun and under the stars. My love for you is eternal, even when our time runs out, my love will never run out for you, as we now become one." Christian grinned through his tears before placing the ring on Emma's finger. Everyone cheered as they were pronounced Mr. & Mrs. Miller, the two sharing a slow but loving kiss before they walked down the aisle together, going away from everyone to enjoy a moment together.

"I'm so happy that I'm your wife now." Emma smiled, looking up into Christian's hazel-green eyes.

"And I'm so happy to be your husband babydoll. There's not another girl in existence that I'd rather marry and have a family with." He smiled, kissing her forehead.

"Speaking of having a family," She began as he had a feeling of where she wanted to go with the conversation. He smiled to her, letting her talk.

"I've been having bad baby fever lately, but I wanted to wait until we were married to have a baby. Now that we are married, do you think we could start trying?" She blushed with a smile.

"We can beautiful. I'd love for you to have my babies. However many you want. As long as I have you and our future babies in the end, that's all that matters to me." He softly spoke before they kissed again, then going to enjoy the rest of their wedding day now that they were one.