a champ with some bling

WrestleMania| Three Months Later

"Tonight's gonna be so awesome!" Payton cheered as she and Alec made their way into the stadium for Mania. They were all in Orlando, Florida for WrestleMania, as it would truly be special. Jackson would be defending the Universal Championship against Maverick Cade, Trevor Andrews, and Brody Leon in a Fatal Four Way match for the title. But, after holding onto the title for eight months, Jackson would be losing to Maverick Cade, who was one of his good friends in the match. Alec had lost the Intercontinental Championship back at the Royal Rumble to Bryce Ross, so he'd be getting his rematch and regaining the IC title. Payton was facing Jessie Ray for the Raw Women's Championship and would be winning said championship. Also, little did she know, Alec would be proposing to her after she won the match.

"Yes it is beautiful. I can't wait to see you with that title around your waist in about eight hours." He smiled, softly kissing her.

"Thank you baby. And I can't wait to see you have your title back around your waist too. It's gonna be such a great night." She smiled brightly.

"Great night indeed. I love you, I'll see you before your match babydoll." He grinned since the two had to go their separate ways into their designated locker rooms to get ready for the big night.

"I love you too. I'll see you then." Payton smiled before the two kissed a few times, then headed off into their locker rooms, getting ready for the show.

"Damn babygirl, you look great." Alec grinned as he made his way to his girlfriend. He's already had his match, which Payton congratulated him for winning back the title. Now it was her turn, but Alec was getting nervous since he'd be proposing to her within the matter of twenty five minutes.

"Thank you baby. I'm getting nervous now. I know it's not my first Mania but I'm still nervous." She admitted as they linked hands, making their way to gorilla.

"You're going to be a star out there, babydoll. Just relax, and enjoy the moment. This is your night. And I'm so damn proud of you. But enjoy it baby." He reassured her as she nodded her head. The two kissed before her entrance music hit, P.C. Ambrose then making her way down the ramp. She smiled to her family as they were all sitting front row, giving little Dustin a kiss on the cheek before finishing her entrance. Then, Jessie Ray made her entrance, but Payton was ready for the match, and would enjoy it like she enjoyed her match the previous year with her twin brother.

"Here is your winner, and the new, Raw Women's Champion, P.C. Ambrose!" The ring announcer cheered, twenty minutes later. Payton and Jessie delivered another great match, but it ended with Payton hitting her power-bomb finisher on Jessie before getting the pin-fall victory. She celebrated in the ring, then having her hand raised in victory before Alec's entrance music hit. Payton smiled, but with a bit of a confused look as she saw her boyfriend make his way down the ramp, his own title strapped around his waist. He then quickly entered the ring, hugging Payton tightly before kissing her. After pulling away, he went over and grabbed a mic as she felt even more confused.

"Give it up for P.C. Ambrose everyone!" Alec grinned as everyone in the stadium loudly cheered and applauded the new champion.

"Now babe, I know you're probably so confused about why I'm out here right now, but I promise, I have a very, very good reason." He began as she smiled, still confused but nodded her head.

"First, I just want to say how proud I am of you tonight, Pay. This has been your dream since you were a little girl, and after some bumps in the road, you've finally become the champ." He continued as everyone applauded her.

"You lost your son's father at just seventeen years old, but, you kept going for your son. Most people, would just give up and drown themselves in sadness, but you found a will to go on. You are such an amazing mother to Dustin, he couldn't have a better mother than you. And I just so happen to be the lucky guy that sees you raise your son and see how you are behind the scenes, and I am truly the luckiest man alive to have the both of you in my life. We have been together now four years, and I want to make it forever. You are the one I want forever, and I want to be the best damn role model I can be for Dustin. I want you both forever," He said as everyone cheered, Payton getting a bit emotional.

"But, I have one question, that will lead us to forever," Alec stated, getting down on one knee, pulling out the red velvet box and showing the three carat diamond ring. As soon as Alec got down on one knee, Payton lost it and began crying hard, as well as Alec getting emotional himself.

"Payton Clara Good, will you marry me?" He grinned as Payton nodded her head, handing him her left hand as he slid the ring on her finger, everyone applauding. Alec then stood up and passionately kissed his now fiancée, Payton holding onto him tightly. As he then raised her arm, they saw her family as they were all emotional as well, but overjoyed for the two. They smiled, getting out of the ring and hugging her family before Alec picked up little Dustin, carrying him to Payton as she hugged her son tightly. The three then shared a sweet moment before walking to the ramp. As soon as they got to the ramp, a show of fireworks went off. Payton beamed to her boys, Dustin not taking his eyes off the fireworks, then Alec kissing his fiancée before they made their way to the back, meeting up with their family.

"Oh my god! We're so happy for you two!" Her siblings cheered as they had a huge hug, Payton getting even more emotional. They then hugged each one of them individually before they unlatched themselves from the two. Once they were done celebrating with their family, the two were walking around backstage before they had to do a photo shoot and a video for the website.

"I'm so glad that I'm your fiancée now." Payton smiled as they stood in a private area backstage.

"I'm glad too beautiful, you're mine forever, and I get to officially be a father figure for Dustin." Alec smiled, kissing her softly.

"Honestly, after I lost Dustin five years ago, I wasn't really sure if I was ever gonna get married or just have another relationship after him. I honestly thought it would just be me by myself, raising little Dustin, but that makes me so much more grateful to have you. I didn't think I'd have you when I was alone with Dustin when he was a baby, but I'm so fucking happy that I have you, and that Dustin has you. I love you so so much." She smiled through her tears as she got emotional again, holding onto Alec as tight as she could.

"I love you so so much too beautiful. My beautiful fiancée." He chuckled, kissing her again before they did the few things they had to do before getting little Dustin and heading back to their hotel for the night, soaking in the happiness.