together

"Alright, this is all my stuff." Dean sighed of relief three weeks later, putting Sasha at twenty six weeks pregnant. He was moving in with her in her apartment, which was in Boston. She was super excited for Dean to be living with her, and it also eased their stress of Dean bouncing back and forth between his old place in Cincinnati and Boston, and it also helped with them preparing for their son.

"Yay!" She grinned, wrapping her arms around his neck as he softly kissed her.

"Now I just gotta unpack everything and get it situated." He chuckled, taking the last bit of his stuff into his and Sasha's room. He began folding up his clothes and putting those in drawers before Sasha saw a black frame and carefully pulled it out of one of Dean's boxes. When she saw what it was, she couldn't help the tears that formed around her chocolate brown orbs.

"You good?" Dean asked, turning around since he heard Sasha sniffling.

"You have this framed." She beamed, holding up a framed photo of one of the ultrasounds of their baby.

"I do. He's important to us, and I wanted to have that at my place just incase we didn't work out. But now I think we can hang it up together." He softly smiled to her, wiping off the tears sliding down her face.

"That's so sweet baby." She smiled.

"Mhmm, where do you want me to hang it babe?" He asked once she handed him the framed photo.

"Above the bed if that works." She sweetly smiled to him.

"Right here?" He asked, placing it above their bed right in the middle of the wall.

"Perfect." She beamed. He then nailed it into the wall before carefully hopping off the bed.

"I'm so glad you're here." She grinned, looking up into his ocean blue eyes.

"Me too. I'm glad us three are here and we're here together." He smiled, placing a hand over her bump.