power through it

"Honey I'm heading to the doctors. I'll be back in a little bit." Sasha smiled the following week. She took Dean's advice and made a doctors appointment to go talk about her sadness and depression she was having. She just wanted to be better for her man and her babies.

"Okay babygirl, let me know how it goes. I love you." He said before kissing her.

"I love you too." She smiled before kissing Emma's and Colton's cheek, heading out to her doctor's office. After waiting about ten minutes, she was called back to the room as she anxiously waited for her doctor. Once she walked into the room, Sasha spilled everything that she had been feeling and all that's been going on. After running a few tests, the doctor had diagnosed Sasha with postpartum depression. She wasn't super surprised since she had read about the diagnosis, but it still hurt that she had it. She then was put on hormone medicine and put into a support group which made her feel better. She thanked her doctor before leaving the office, going to pick up her medicine before finally getting back home. She opened the door to see Dean making little Colton some lunch while Emma was asleep in her swing.

"Hey beautiful, how'd it go?" He smiled after softly kissing her.

"I have postpartum, but I'm on medicine for it and I'm gonna start going to a support group for it." She admitted.

"Well I'm glad you're getting help baby. Are you gonna be okay on your meds?" He asked, handing Colton his fruit.

"Yeah baby, it's gonna help me. And it also doesn't last super long so that's a good thing." She half smiled to him before he kissed her forehead.

"That's good. I support you in whatever it is that's gonna help you get better baby." He smiled before she thanked him.