family time

"Colton you look so excited to be with daddy bub!" Sasha smiled to her and Dean's now six month old son. They were at home, getting ready to leave for Raw. Since Raw was in Boston that evening and now that Colton was old enough, Sasha wanted to bring him so he could see Dean wrestle, and so that Sasha could catch up with her friends.

"All of your aunties and uncles are so excited to see you. Especially your Auntie Bayley and your Uncle Seth. They're gonna go nuts when they see you." Sasha softly laughed as she kissed Colton's cheek, then seeing Dean walk into their bedroom.

"Hey little man. Looks like mommy dressed you up to look just like me." He chuckled, noticing that Sasha has dressed Colton up in a little black leather jacket, white onesie, some baby jeans and some little shoes as he looked just like his dad.

"You're welcome." Sasha giggled before Dean chuckled and kissed her.

"Ready to go honey?" He asked once he got Colton in his car seat.

"Mhmm, let's head out." She beamed. After a quick drive to the TD Garden, Dean and Sasha, who was carrying little Colton in his car seat headed inside as they met up with their friends instead of immediately splitting off into the separate locker rooms.

"Hey mama bear!" Bayley cheered as she hugged her best friend, feeling super excited to see her.

"Hey! I knew you'd be so excited." Sasha teased her friend before she was greeted by Seth, Charlotte and Roman.

"Oh my gosh he's gotten so big!" Charlotte grinned when she saw Colton once Dean took him out of his car seat.

"You're telling me." Sasha laughed to her friend as she caught up with everyone.

"Have you thought about coming back to the ring at all?" Roman asked after Colton has been passed around to everyone, so he was being held in Sasha's arms.

"Yeah, but I don't want to. My career was great and everything, but now I have a greater job for the rest of my life and that's being a mom to this little munchkin." She admitted before smiling to Colton.

"Little man's a full time job." Dean chuckled, grinning to his son. They continued talking for about another forty minutes before they all had to get ready for their matches, luckily Dean's was first so Colton would be awake to see it.

"You look great baby." Sasha winked with a giggle.

"I know I do. That's why we have a baby." He chuckled as she started bursting into laughter.

"You're a mess." She laughed, catching her breath.

"Your favorite one babe." He winked.

"Have fun baby. We'll be cheering for you from in here." Sasha smiled once Dean's music hit for him to go out, she and Colton would be watching his match from a screen in gorilla.

"Thanks honey." He smiled before kissing her cheek and making her entrance. During Dean's match, Colton lightly babbled and squealed while smiling as big as he could.

"Awww, you love watching daddy baby." Sasha smiled to Colton once Dean had won his match and was heading backstage.

"You were so amazing out there honey. Colton loved watching you." Sasha smiled to her boyfriend as she hugged him and kissed him quickly since he took Colton from her.

"Thank you beautiful. I'm just glad I got an extra day with you two." He smiled before kissing her again.