growing up

Thirteen Years Later

"I'm so proud of you baby. I'm so so ridiculously proud of you. I'm very blessed to be your mom." Sasha grinned, holding back her own tears. Colton, who was now nineteen years old had just graduated high school with his girlfriend of one year, Luciana Garcia. The two were top of their class, actually getting ahead with college, taking a year's worth of classes during their senior year of high school. During his childhood and school time, Colton played football, field hockey and lacrosse. Football is where he originally met Luciana since she was a cheerleader. The two met freshman year but began dating the summer going into junior year. The two would be moving in together in just a few weeks. Colton wanted to be a personal trainer and Luciana wanted to be a high school Spanish teacher. The last thirteen years have been very blissful for the Good family. Dean had retired twelve years ago when Colton was seven, Emma was five, Aria was three, Jackson and Payton were one. He wanted to retire since his body was beginning to wear down badly from it, and he wanted to just be home with his girl and his kids. Emma was now seventeen, going into her upcoming senior year of high school. She decided she wanted to be a singer for a career since it was her love and passion ever since she was little. Aria was almost sixteen since she and Emma only had a fifteen month age gap, going into her junior year of high school. She was on the cheer team, which she loved. She decided she wanted to be a model and maybe a fashion designer for a career, but modeling was her top choice. Jackson and Payton were going on fifteen and headed into their sophomore year of high school. They had started school at a younger age so they were the youngest in their grade. Jackson was on the football, wrestling and track team, also being a straight A student. He was set on becoming a wrestler, carrying on Dean's legacy. Payton was pretty similar to Jackson. She was on the wrestling team as well, being the only girl on the team. She was also doing boxing since she did have a bit of a temper, and was just a fighting type of girl. She was an A-B student also, and wanting to be in WWE along with Jackson, especially to carry on Sasha's legacy. Dean and Sasha were very proud of their kids and couldn't wait to see what the future held for them.

"Thank you mom. You and dad raised me to be the best person I could be, and I really feel like I'm becoming that. I love you mama." He smiled, kissing her cheek before hugging everyone else, ready for what life threw at them next.