double the fun

Two Months Later

"Alright kiddos, I gotta head out. I'll see you at the show, okay?" Jackson reassured little Isabella and Conner before he left. It was Money In The Bank, as he, Alec, and Payton were both in their respective ladder matches that evening. Payton wouldn't be winning her ladder match since she and Amaya were still feuding, and would be having a no-title feud. Alec wouldn't be winning the briefcase either since he was still the Intercontinental Champion. Jackson would be winning the briefcase, since he was gutted to be the next Universal Champion soon.

"Okay daddy. Love you daddy." They both giggled as he hugged them and kissed their cheeks.

"Okay, I'm outta here. I love you three." He smiled, kissing his fiancée before kissing Genna's baby bump, now that she was fourteen weeks pregnant. When they found out she was pregnant, she was still pretty early, only seven weeks pregnant. But, within a month, they detected that she was pregnant with twins, then at their latest appointment, they found out they'd be having identical twins. They were super excited and not really nervous to have twins, since they knew they'd get the hang of it.

"We love you too." Genna smiled before Jackson headed out to the arena.

"Hey brotha." Alec grinned, clapping his hands on Jackson's shoulders as the two were walking to gorilla since their ladder match was first.

"Hey brother. You ready for this?" Jackson asked, now that they were waiting for the intro of the show to start. Although they were very excited, both Jackson and Alec were a bit nervous since it was their first Money In The Bank ladder match, but they mainly pushed the nerves out of the way and mainly felt the excitement.

"Hell yeah dude. I'm excited for you. This night is yours bro." Alec grinned, fist bumping his practical brother.

"Thank you. Let's hope neither one of us, nor Payton when it's her match, get injured. Let's go have fun." Jackson smiled as he stood by the curtain, waiting for his entrance music to hit. And once it did, he was lost in the rush of the excitement.

"Babe you were incredible! I'm so proud of you!" Genna cheered, forty minutes later. The ladder match was grueling but fun, and now Jackson was soaking in the excitement of him being Mr. Money In The Bank.

"Thank you beautiful, now let me get hugs from my babies." He chuckled after kissing his fiancée, bending down to hug an enthusiastic Isabella and a happy Conner.

"Daddy you were so cool!" Isabella giggled while Conner kept saying, "dada."

"Thank you princess. This is for the both of you, and mama, and your future siblings." He chuckled, kissing both their cheeks as they giggled, Genna watching on with the brightest smile.