mania weekend

Two Years Later

"I'll see you in a bit. Have fun at your meet and greet, beautiful." Alec smiled before softly kissing his girlfriend. It was WrestleMania weekend, and it was definitely an exciting one. Jackson, Payton, and Alec had gotten their call-up from NXT onto Raw during the Royal Rumble. Jackson and Payton would be teaming up to go against Amaya Rollins and Maverick Cade in a mixed tag team match. Alec would be in a ladder match for the Intercontinental Championship, which he'd be winning. Everyone was so excited for their matches. Payton and Alec were still together, going on three years and raising little Dustin, who was now four. Jackson and Genna were still engaged and raising five year old Isabella and two year old Conner. Emma and Christian had moved out to LA one year ago for her music career, but she and Christian were expanding their family. Now that little Sophia was three, they decided to have another baby, and they just found out they'd be having another baby girl, and they couldn't be happier. Aria and Alexander were still raising now two year old Ashton, as well as modeling and working on a clothing brand which would be launching soon. Luciana and Colton were raising five year old Allison, and three year old Luis, as they just found out that Luciana was pregnant with their third baby, which happened to be another boy and they were ecstatic.

Everyone was growing and going about their lives, but it was exciting for each of the siblings to see what another was doing. But now that it was Mania weekend, they were all together in Dallas, Texas where Mania would be held. It was Saturday morning, and Payton had a meet and greet before getting ready for the Hall Of Fame later that evening.

"Thank you baby. I love you." She smiled before giving him one last kiss on the lips.

"I love you too." He smiled before she left. Payton had really enjoyed her meet and greet. All of the fans were super sweet to her, asking her about little Dustin and her relationship with Alec as well as just talking about how much they loved her. Meeting her fans was something she truly loved and enjoyed. But now that it was over, she was going to enjoy her evening with her family at the Hall Of Fame.