an official family

Another two months later, it was Jackson and Genna's wedding. They were doing an indoor, late fall wedding. Everyone was so ecstatic for the two to be finally tying the knot.

"Aww! You look so beautiful sis!" Payton beamed, seeing Genna in her ballgown wedding dress. With her also being seven months pregnant with her and Jackson's twins, which they just found out were both girls, it was a good decision that she got a ballgown dress so she wouldn't be uncomfortable during the ceremony and reception.

"Thank you Pay. I'm so excited for today." Genna smiled before helping little Isabella get her dress on.

"I bet. It feels like you and Jackson have been married forever though," Payton laughed.

"Very true." Genna said with a giggle.

"But I'm very happy for the both of you. You and Jackson are perfect for each other. I couldn't have a better girl for my twin, and I love having you as my sister. I love you, G." Payton smiled, hugging her soon to be sister-in-law.

"I love you too Payton. Thank you sis." Genna grinned as she got a bit emotional at Payton's words. As everyone got lined up, Genna made her way down to Dean. He would be walking Genna down the aisle since her dad hasn't been in her life since she was about ten years old. But, she wouldn't want any other person than Dean to walk her down the aisle and to give her away.

"You look beautiful, sweetheart." Dean smiled before hugging Genna tightly.

"Thank you dad. And thank you for everything. I'm so glad I have you as a father figure in my life and to be the grandfather of Jackson and I's babies." She smiled, looking up at him once the two pulled away from their hug.

"No need to thank me sweetheart, that's what I'm here for. Let's go get you and Jackson married." He smiled as they both laughed and hugged again before the ceremony officially began. Once Jackson and Genna made eye contact as she began walking down the aisle, they both got very emotional but had the brightest smiles on their faces. They each hugged Dean before everyone sat down and Genna began her vows.

"I feel like the luckiest person in the world every day, and it's because of you. It's hard to remember what life was like without you. But luckily, I don't have to. From the little things, like folding my socks the way I like it, to the big things, like always knowing exactly what to say, you show me love every day. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you. I vow to be your high-wire harness, so you feel safe enough to take risks; to be your warm blanket, so you never feel too vulnerable;
to be your light when the world seems too dark to bear; to be the best wife because I'm the lucky woman who gets you as a husband." She wiped away her tears quickly before beaming up at Jackson, placing the wedding band on his finger.

"As I promise always to be true I promise myself to you. I promise to hold our love as a love everlasting. To you I promise to cherish and share in everything. Not just for this moment, not for an hour, or day, or year. I will always love you. An old myth states that man and woman were separated, because the Gods were frightened of how strong we were together. Men and women then were left to search their lives for the halves they lost. You are my other half, let the Gods be afraid, they cannot keep us apart. I have to catch my breath to believe this is real, that I am marrying my true love, my heart's desire, and my best friend. I love that you and I will spend the rest of our lives together. Somehow my life has come to this amazing moment and now I will always share it with you." Jackson grinned through his tears before placing the ring on her finger. They were then declared husband and wife before sharing a loving, passionate kiss. Everyone cheered loudly for the two newly weds as they walked down the aisle, hand in hand.

"I'm so glad you're officially my wife now. It feels like you've been my wife since sophomore year, but now it's official." Jackson grinned as the two were sharing a private moment together, stepping away from everyone.

"It's felt like you've been my husband since sophomore year too, baby. And I'm very glad for this to be official. I'm also very glad to have the same last name as you and our babies, so we're officially a whole family. With our two baby girls coming soon." She beamed, resting her head on her husband's chest.

"We're officially the Goods, and we'll be one whole family soon. I can't wait, but let's go enjoy the rest of our wedding." He smiled, kissing her forehead as the two enjoyed the rest of their night together with their family, friends, and two babies.