meet and greet

"Alright, I'm heading out." Emma smiled to Sasha. Later on that week, Emma was going to get her senior pictures taken as she was pretty excited. It felt a little surreal for her that she was going into her senior year of high school, but she was also looking forward to getting the year done and begin working harder on her singing career.

"Have fun sweetie. Let me know if you need me to run and bring you something." Sasha smiled to her eldest daughter. Emma nodded her head before going out to her car, heading to the park where she'd get her pictures taken at. She parked her car before walking over a small bridge on top of a pond before meeting with her photographer, Christian Miller. He was tall with dirty blonde hair, green eyes, slightly tan and a bit of facial hair, wearing a green polo and some khaki pants. He was about two years older than her since the two had talked briefly before Emma had met with him.

"You ready?" He asked, giving her a small smile.

"As long as you are." She smiled back before the photo shoot began. An hour and a half later, the two were finished taking the photos and Emma had loved how they turned out. They looked beautiful.

"Thank you so much. This was fun." She smiled to him, the two hugging.

"No problem." He smiled back.

"Man, I'm hungry." She laughed to herself as the two were walking back to their cars.

"Let's get some food beautiful." He smiled as she agreed, the two then driving to a local Mexican restaurant, sitting at a booth near the back. The two then began talking about everything from their passions, goals, family life and everything else. The two had really hit it off.

"You're my muse, I'll call you when I have some inspiration okay?" He chuckled as the two were walking out of the restaurant.

"Alright, I'll see you around." She smiled as the two waved off. There was something that attracted Emma to Christian, but she couldn't place her finger on it.