bonding time

"Shh princess, it's okay mama's gonna feed you. Let me find a blanket real quick." Sasha hushed four day old Emma before grabbing a blanket and beginning to nurse her daughter.

"You good honey?" Dean asked once Sasha had Emma latched on.

"Yeah, just tired and Colton's gonna be running in here any minute." She yawned, looking over to him.

"Whenever he wakes up I'll get him. After you're done feeding princess you need to get some rest." He said, looking to her as she looked exhausted and drained.

"You sure?" She asked, blinking her eyes a few times to keep her awake.

"Babe you're struggling to stay awake and you have to be the one up with Emma more than me since you're feeding her. You need to get some rest while I watch Colton. I think he needs a little one on one time with me honey." He informed her.

"Okay." She whispered with a smile before burping Emma and laying her back down in her bassinet, Sasha then immediately falling back asleep. A few minutes later, Dean heard Colton getting up from his bed so he walked into his son's room to see him waking up.

"Morning bub. You ready to go get some breakfast little man?" Dean asked with a smile to his son, lifting him from the ground.

"Mhm, where's mommy and sissy?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

"They're sleeping bub. Mommy was up with sissy for most of the night so we're gonna hang out while they get some rest." He informed him before getting him some breakfast.

"Oh okay daddy. Can we play and watch toons together?" He asked after he was finished with his breakfast.

"Yeah bud. Whatever you wanna do." He smiled before helping Colton off the chair before he turned on the tv and they began watching some of his cartoons together and Dean played with him for a few hours.