caught

Four months have passed, but not too much has happened in the Good family. Well, not that anyone had known about. Luciana and Colton were taking care of their babies, the same as Emma and Christian while she was also working on her music. Aria and Alexander were enjoying their new engagement and beginning to plan the wedding. Jackson and Genna were still in Orlando with Payton along with little Dustin and Isabella, Payton and Jackson still working hard in NXT.

While Jackson and Payton were training hard in NXT, Payton and Alec have become complicated to say the least. Within two months of being friends, they began to develop a friends with benefits relationship. They both had the physical, sexual attraction to each other, so they took it further without any labels. Payton was also scared of having labels or being in a relationship because of what she went through with Dustin. She was also covering it up, but she knew that her twin was getting suspicious since she was going out to Alec's home three or four nights a week, but Jackson didn't question it since she still took care of her son and worked at the end of the day.

"So, I'll see you tomorrow?" Payton asked as she and Alec were walking to the doors to exit the Performance Center. Jackson was picking up Payton from training since he finished earlier than her and since her car had broken down a few days prior and she hasn't had time to get a new one.

"You will. I'll text you later." He winked before she kissed him, not sure if that kiss was as a friend or a girlfriend.

"See ya." She smiled before her face turned bright red as she opened the doors to leave the Performance Center. She didn't realize her twin brother was standing outside his car, waiting for her but she sunk her head a bit low before walking over to the passenger side. She quickly threw her bag in before sitting down while Jackson started the car back up.

"So, I know something's going on between you and Alec, so what's up?" Jackson asked as he began driving himself and his sister back home.

"He's just a friend. Jackson, I don't wanna talk about it. It's complicated, just please don't tell anyone. I don't want anyone knowing till I figure out what the hell is going on. Please?" She begged her twin.

"I won't tell a soul twin, but you need to get your shit figured out before someone says or hears something and it goes around, alright?" He made clear as she nodded her head, staring out the window and asking herself what she's gotten herself into.