new steps

"Hi beautiful." Christian smiled about two weeks later. He and Emma have been together for a little over a year now, so they were finally moving in together which they were very excited about. They were looking forward to experiencing the new step in their relationship.

"Hi love. You wanna help me get my stuff out of my car?" She asked with a laugh since she had already arrived at his apartment. She didn't have much, it was mainly her clothes and music things but besides that everything was already inside the apartment.

"Of course I do. What else would I do?" He chuckled before they began moving her clothes and boxes into their apartment. It was small but had a cozy feel to it and had just enough room for the two of them. Just a little over an hour later, the two had finished bringing in Emma's belongings and unpacking them all since she didn't have an overloaded amount of stuff.

"Alright, everything is done babygirl." Christian smiled as the two walked out to their kitchen to grab some water.

"Thankfully. Now, can we grab some food? I'm starving." She asked with a giggle.

"Me too. Let's go." He smiled before the two headed out.

+

Meanwhile with Luciana and Colton, they were on their way to the doctors office. Luciana was twenty one weeks pregnant with her and Colton's first baby. They were hoping to find out the gender of the baby finally. At the last appointment, the baby's legs were crossed so they couldn't identify the gender. Luciana and Colton were trying to be patient but they were also excited and anxious to find out if they were having a baby boy or a baby girl. They were happy with either. They just wanted to know.

"Alright, it looks like we're going to be able to find out the gender today." Luciana's doctor smiled to the two as they got even more anxious and excited.

"And it looks like you two are having a little girl. Congratulations." Her doctor smiled to the two as they both began getting emotional. They gasped with excitement once they saw the baby on the screen with the female genitalia.

"We're having a little girl! Our little princess!" Luciana squealed to her husband.

"I am so happy we're having a little girl, baby. Now I can protect my queen and my princess." Colton grinned before kissing his wife, then kissing her baby bump after it was all cleaned up.