moving stones

"Bub you ready?" Payton called throughout the house six days later. It was her and Jackson's first day at NXT. The two were very excited and nervous to say the least, but more than ready to begin their dream as NXT/WWE Superstars.

"Yeah, let's head out. Definitely don't wanna be late for today." He smiled to his twin before they said goodbye to Genna, Isabella, and Dustin. The two then made their way to the Performance Center, meeting all the talent and putting their stuff into their own lockers. As Payton walked out of the locker room and headed into the weight room for just her normal workout, she accidentally bumped into someone. She looked up to see a tall, tan, muscular man with dirty blonde hair, piercing green eyes and a pearl white, crooked smile while he looked down to her.

"Are you okay?" He asked, thick British accent laying thick onto Payton's face.

"Yeah, sorry about that." She brushed off before taking his hand, getting up and dusting herself off.

"No worries. You don't look familiar, are you new here?" He asked, not recognizing Payton's face.

"Yeah, it's my brother and I's first day here. I'm Payton, Payton Good." She smiled, extending her hand out.

"Alec Williams. So you're Sasha and Dean's baby girl right?" He chuckled after they shook hands.

"Yeah, so far no one's said shit so hopefully it stays that way and my family line can just be kept on the low." She smiled with a shrug. She was also partially glad he didn't seem to say or know anything about her having a son since a lot of people gave her shit about having a son at such a young age. Having baby Dustin didn't matter to Payton since he's her world, but people's comments got to be too much sometimes.

"Don't worry, won't tell anyone." He smiled before pretending to zip his lips shut as she laughed.

"How long have you been in NXT?" She asked as they began putting the weights on the bar.

"Only a month. Came all the way from a small town right outside of London to here just to live the dream. I've been wrestling since I was fifteen, so the last four years I've been chasing this dream. Hopefully this means I make it big." He smiled as he began lifting weights.

"Geez, takes balls to move away from your family for this," She said as she was shocked at his journey.

"Well, balls I do have." He said as the two began dying of laughter.

"But it didn't take much for me to move out here. Never had a good relationship with my family anyways so I've always been on my own." He shrugged.

"Oh, I'm sorry that's happened to you. Obviously I don't know the extent of what happened, but I feel bad for anyone who doesn't have family. I couldn't imagine not having my family." She said, eyes wide at what he told her.

"Eh, for me it's fine because I do what I love, which helps me relieve all the stress and negativity. But, you look like you need a spotter so let me help you." He said as he could tell she was struggling with the set of weights she had. As he bent down to help pick her up, his touch immediately attracted her as he felt the same. She hid her blushes before putting the bar back on the rack.

"Thanks." She smiled, grabbing a drink of water.

"No worries, but you may wanna finish your workout before someone says something. I'll see you around." Alec smiled, the two shaking hands again as he walked to the rings, beginning some training as she finished her workout.