family gatherings

"You two are all dressed now to see daddy wrestle." Sasha smiled, six months later. She brought three year old Colton and now eight month old Emma to the TD Garden at Raw since Dean was wrestling with Roman and Seth. Over the last six months, Sasha had really been powering through her postpartum depression. She was now off her medication, but was still meeting with her support group for it. She felt like most of it was over with, which she was glad about.

"I'm excited to see daddy, uncle Romie and uncle Sethie wrestle mommy!" Colton enthusiastically cheered as Sasha got her two babies buckled in their car seats.

"I can tell baby! Mommy's excited to see them as well as your aunties wrestle too." She smiled, kissing his cheek before beginning the drive to the arena.

"Daddy!" Colton cheered, sprinting towards Dean.

"Hey little man! I missed you." Dean smiled, kissing his cheek.

"I missed you so much daddy." He said, looking into his father's eyes before Dean smiled to his girl and daughter.

"I missed all three of you." He smiled, kissing Sasha and kissing a sleepy Emma's forehead.

"How was the road baby?" Sasha asked as they made their way to his own locker room.

"It's been pretty good. Nice sized crowds and they've all been pretty invested in all the matches. How've you been all week?" He asked.

"I've been pretty good. It's a lot easier for me to get up and do things. I took these two to the park a couple times but then it rained all day yesterday so we stayed home and watched movies." She smiled, carefully handing Emma to him.

"That's great honey. I'm proud of you." He smiled, kissing her.

"Thank you baby. We're excited to see you team with Seth and Roman. The fans always eat that up." She smiled, loving the sight of her boyfriend holding their kids.

"Oh yeah, I can tell by their reaction." He smiled, kissing her again. They then enjoyed the rest of their evening together, Colton excitedly watching Dean wrestle before they headed home.