comebacks and babies

"Alright bub. You are dressed and ready to go so we can see daddy return." Sasha smiled to Colton later on that month.

"Yay I see daddy wrestle!" He cheered as he giggled.

"I'm glad you're excited baby. Mommy's excited too." She smiled, getting down and picking him up but she was also careful lifting her baby up since she had taken some pregnancy tests while Dean was training and found out she was pregnant again, but wanted to wait until after Dean's return to tell him. The two then headed to the arena since Dean was already there before she caught up with some of her friends while Dean had to talk to a bunch of different producers about his segment for his return.

"You ready to go back out there tonight?" Sasha asked her boyfriend after Dean had came up to her as she was holding a sleepy Colton in her arms.

"Hell yeah. I'm more than ready. Seven months of this was ripped away from me and I'm just ready to go kick ass again." He said with a huge grin.

"Good baby. I'm excited to see your return and to watch you kick ass again. It's what you do best." She smiled before kissing him.

"Thank you. I gotta go ahead and go to gorilla since my comeback is first up. I'll see you there." He smiled, kissing her again since she was gonna watch his return from backstage to let Colton sleep a little and not be disrupted from all the noise so close to him.

"Good luck." She smiled before he went to gorilla. Sasha beamed with excitement as she saw and heard the crowd's level of excitement for Dean's comeback and to see him so excited and happy again. Once the segment was coming to an end, she carried Colton and began making her way to gorilla to greet him. Just a couple minutes later, he greeted her with a kiss as he was so excited for his return.

"You looked like a million bucks out there honey. I'm so proud of you." Sasha smiled, gleaming up to him before kissing him a few times.

"Thank you baby. Let's go ahead and head back to the hotel since Colton's already asleep." He smiled as the two made their way out of the arena a couple hours later. Sasha laid Colton down in their bed as she sat there as well with the small little box wrapped up while she waited for Dean to get cleaned up so she could give it to him.

"What's that honey?" Dean asked as he carefully sat down on the bed since Colton was fast asleep in between them.

"It's a welcome back gift for your return. Go ahead and open it." She softly smiled to him as he eyed her with a cautious smile, carefully opening up the box before seeing the positive pregnancy test inside.

"We're having another baby?" He asked with a smile as she got up, walked over and sat in his lap.

"Surprise. I've already made the appointment for Wednesday afternoon and that's when I wanted to tell Colton. Congrats dad." She giggled before he kissed her.

"I'm so happy to have another baby with you honey. Thank you for making me a dad again." He smiled before kissing her again.