bro talk

"Hey man what's going on?" Seth and Roman smiled as the three guys met up to grab some lunch before the Saturday live event. Dean was going back on the road after being with Sasha for the last three weeks since the car crash. He was happy to be back on the road but was still worried about Sasha being at her place all by herself. He just didn't want anything to happen to her or the baby.

"Just taking care of my baby mama." He chuckled, sitting down with the boys.

"Yeah, how's she and the baby doin?" Roman asked.

"They're good. She's fifteen weeks on Monday and she's starting to show a little bit." He beamed.

"That's good. Are her emotions starting to take over?" Roman asked, knowing about that from when his wife, Galina was pregnant with their daughter and twin sons.

"Eh, not terribly yet. Thursday she cried because she couldn't find her glasses but other than that not really. She's gonna be really emotional though I can already see that." He admitted.

"God help me if Bay is like that whenever we choose to have kids." Seth chuckled about his wife.

"You'll deal with it bro. It's your girl and your baby you'll deal with it." Roman chuckled, patting Seth on the shoulder.

"We're honestly proud of the way you're stepping up and really being there for Sasha and the baby. We know how you can be weirded out or private about shit, but the way you're handling this pregnancy and you and Sasha figuring your issues out is something we can all take little bits from because it's been amazing to hear and see how you two are developing together." Seth grinned to his friend.

"Yeah I agree with Seth dude. Sasha's your forever girl I can already see that man. We're proud of you." Roman chimed in.

"Thanks. And who knows, maybe Sasha and I will be each other's endgame. But right now we're just trying to figure out how to handle this pregnancy day by day." He nodded.