together as one

Six Weeks Later

"You look stunning sis!" Emma, Payton, Luciana, and Genna beamed to Aria. Six weeks had passed, and it was the day of Aria and Alexander's wedding. They didn't want to be engaged long, so they immediately began getting their wedding together just a week after getting engaged. They would be having a beautiful, indoor, late winter wedding. Although they lived in Texas and they didn't get much or any snow, it was still a bit cold outside, so Aria and Alexander wanted to keep everyone warm inside.

"Thank you guys. Let's get this show on the road!" She cheered as everyone did as well since the ceremony was about to begin. Aria smiled as she saw everyone lining up and beginning to walk down the aisle. She brightly grinned as she met up with her dad, both Aria and Dean getting a little emotional when they saw each other.

"You look so beautiful baby, just like a princess. How you've always envisioned it." He said as they both laughed a bit.

"Thanks dad." She smiled, holding onto her dad a bit longer and tighter.

"I'm so proud of the person you've become, princess. You've grown up and matured a lot and I'm so proud of the person you're growing up to be. I'm very glad you have Alexander because you make each other the happiest, and this is the happiest I've ever seen you. I love you Aria." Dean smiled as they both got more emotional.

"I love you dad. Thank you again." She grinned as the two got ready to walk down the aisle. Aria and Alexander both got emotional as they saw each other for the first time and while they said their "I Do's." Everyone cheered and clapped when they officially became Mr. & Mrs. Wilson.

"I'm so happy that we're married now!" Aria cheered before kissing her husband.

"Me too babygirl. Now, how about having babies?" He raised his brow with a wink.

"Definitely. But first, let's enjoy the night." She beamed before they headed to the reception.