baby makes five

"I'm so ready to pop this baby out." Sasha sighed, laying down in bed next to Dean as they just put Emma and Colton to bed. It was the night of December Nineteenth and Sasha was due basically any day with their daughter whom they decided to name Aria Isabelle. Sasha was thirty eight weeks pregnant, and it was safe to say she was more than ready to have Aria.

"She'll be here soon honey. Try to relax while you can." He said, rubbing her back and kissing her cheek before they fell asleep. The next morning, Sasha began feeling contractions and timed them for about two hours until they got to five minutes apart. Dean then dropped Colton and Emma off with their friends before he rushed her to the hospital.

"You ready?" He asked as they parked the car.

"Yeah, more than ready." She said before he wheeled her into the hospital. Just four hours later, baby Aria was born.

"Oh my gosh. She's so beautiful." Sasha grinned, holding her daughter after the doctors cleaned her up.

"She's definitely your mini me. Every feature of hers is all you honey." Dean beamed admiring his new little girl.

"She is. My sweet baby." She smiled, kissing Aria's cheek. Just a little later that day, Sasha and Dean's friends brought little Colton and Emma over as the two were ecstatic to meet baby Aria. As they sat down on the couch in the room, Dean helped Colton and Emma hold their new little sister.

"She's cute!" Emma giggled.

"Yeah she looks like mommy!" Colton cheered, loving to see his new little sister.

"She does." Dean smiled, taking a sleepy Aria from Colton and placing her back in her cot before they enjoyed some family time together.