another little princess

"I can't wait to find out the gender of our baby." Sasha smiled after she and Dean had dropped Emma and Colton off with one of their friends. Sasha was nineteen weeks along with her and Dean's third baby so they were going to find out the gender and they were very excited.

"Me either. What do you think the baby is?" He asked, holding her hand and continuing the drive to the doctors office.

"I'm kinda feeling a girl, but either way I'll be happy." She gleamed.

"I'm feeling a girl too, but I'm fine with either as well honey. Let's go see our nugget." He smiled, kissing her as she laughed. The two walked in the office together, Sasha checking herself in before they quickly got called back to the room.

"It looks like you're having a little girl, congratulations." Sasha's doctor smiled to the two after beginning the ultrasound, showing them the baby on the screen.

"Awww, another little girl." Sasha beamed as she saw her and Dean's baby on the screen.

"I get another little princess." Dean smiled. Once they got the ultrasound photos, they left the doctors office before picking up the kids and heading home, Colton and Emma excited and impatient to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl.

"Mommy can you tell us now what baby is?" Colton begged.

"Yes bub. Let daddy get Emma her bottle then we can tell you." She said with a few laughs, smiling to her son. Dean then carried Emma into the living room, the four sitting down before Sasha and Dean told Colton and Emma the gender of the baby.

"You're having a little sister guys." Dean and Sasha smiled to their two babies. Emma clapped her hands and squealed as Colton got pretty excited too.

"Yay! I get another little sissy!" Colton cheered, hugging Sasha and Dean.

"I'm glad you're happy bub." She smiled, kissing his cheek.

"Of course I'm happy mommy! I love her so much!" He giggled, softly kissing her belly.

"You're the best big brother ever Colton. She's gonna love you just as much as Emma loves you." Dean smiled, hugging his son before they enjoyed the rest of their afternoon together.