baby boy's first birthday

"Happy birthday baby!" Sasha grinned as she walked into Colton's nursery, five months later. It was his first birthday so Sasha and Dean were having his birthday party since all their friends came in for it as well.

"Mama!" He kept giggling as Sasha lifted him out of his crib.

"Happy birthday my love! I can't believe you're one now baby. I don't like it." Sasha laughed with a pout as Colton kept babbling. She then walked downstairs to see Dean hanging up some decorations before walking over to his girlfriend and son.

"It's your birthday little man! Happy birthday bud!" Dean grinned, lightly throwing Colton up in the air and catching him as he squealed and laughed.

"Do you know what time everyone's gonna be here?" Sasha asked as she got Colton some Cheerios to eat.

"I think around three or four. But you might wanna text the girls since they'd know when more than the guys would." Dean chuckled.

"That's true. I can't believe he's one now. This year totally flew by." Sasha smiled as Dean sat with her.

"I know. It feels like yesterday we were in the delivery room and holding him for the first time." He said, kissing the top of her head.

"It does. But he's gonna be so excited to see everyone today. It's gonna be nice." She smiled. They finished hanging up the decorations and letting Colton take a nap before getting him ready as everyone began showing up.

"How's the dad life treated you this first year?" Roman asked as he and Dean along with Seth sat outside while the girls finished getting ready.

"It's been an adventure to say the least, but I wouldn't trade it for the world." Dean smiled.

"That's good man. You're an amazing dad to Colton. And I didn't expect to see you as a dad but I'm proud of you bud." Roman said as he and Dean hugged.

"Thanks man. I appreciate it. I gotta go find my little guy and Sasha. Lord knows they're dressing him up to hell and back." He said as the three guys began laughing. They then ate their food before lighting the candle on Colton's cake, helping him blow it out before he dug his little hands in it, babbling and giggling as he had the cake all over his face.

"Today was good." Sasha smiled to Dean after they cleaned off Colton's face.

"It was. And we have many more to come." He smiled, kissing her before kissing Colton's cheek.