another princess

Two Months Later

"Babe!" Luciana yelled. It was about one in the morning, as Luciana had woken up to use the bathroom, but as soon as she walked in there her water broke. She was thirty eight weeks along with their daughter, whom they've decided to name Allison Luciana Good. She'd be named after her mom, and Luciana and Colton had wanted to do Spanish names in honor of Luciana's heritage. She was getting a little impatient with having baby Allison, but she thought she'd just be induced with her and Colton's baby girl.

"What? What's wrong?" Colton panicked, rushing into the bathroom to see his wife in the beginning stages of her labor.

"I'm pretty sure my water broke." She admitted as he got a little more nervous, but hid it so he could be strong for both of his girls.

"Alright. I'll grab the hospital bags so we can go have our princess." He smiled, helping her out to the car before grabbing the bags. Once he got everything situated, he began driving to the hospital.

"You're doing great babydoll." Colton smiled as he held her hand on the way to the hospital as she was calmly breathing in and out during the contractions.

"I hope little Allison doesn't take long to get here. I just wanna meet her." Luciana said as she had finished a contraction.

"Me too love." He smiled before parking the car, then helping her into the hospital and upstairs into her room. Luckily, Luciana was already at four centimeters when they got her settled into the hospital so they wouldn't have a super long wait until their baby girl was born. Six hours later, Luciana got to ten centimeters dilated, which was a relief for her and Colton so she could begin pushing to give birth to baby Allison.

"Good baby, you're doing great. Almost there." Colton encouraged her as she had been pushing for almost an hour.

"One last one baby. Promise." He smiled before she began pushing for one final time. Luciana screamed and cried before the loud cries of baby Allison filled the room. Once Luciana and Colton heard Allison's cries, they both began crying now that their daughter had been born.

"I'm so proud of you baby. You're the strongest girl I know my love. She's here." He grinned through his own tears, kissing her sweaty forehead then her lips. Luciana only smiled as she was at a loss for words before the nurse brought in baby Allison all cleaned and wrapped up, placing her on Luciana's chest.

"She's so beautiful. Our sweet angel." Luciana whispered, looking up to her husband.

"She's stunning, just like her mama. I'm one blessed man." He grinned, kissing Allison's cheek before then kissing Luciana, the two just soaking in the happiness they had as a new family.