together as one at last

Three Years Later

"You look so beautiful, Payton!" Emma, Aria, and Genna grinned to their little sister. A lot has changed within the last three years. Colton and Luciana were still raising Allison, Luis, Dante, and Nina. But, once Nina was seven months old, they found out she was permanently deaf in both of her ears which was caused from the car crash that Luciana, Colton, Dante, Allison, and Luis were in while Luciana was pregnant. Once Nina got her hearing aids, she was doing a lot better which relieved both Colton and Luciana.

Emma and Christian were still together, raising Sophia and Grace, but welcomed two more baby girls within the last three years, whom they decided to name Hazel Alaia, then a year later baby Autumn Natalia made her way into their family. Emma was still making music, but was slowly entering her way out of the music industry so she could be home with her girls more.

Aria and Alexander were still married, modeling all over the world, and expanding their clothing line to making it worldwide. But, once Ashton was five and Austin was three, Aria and Alexander welcomes their third baby, but first baby girl, naming her Alexis Isabelle. She took Aria's middle name, but they were ecstatic to welcome the new baby girl into the family.

Jackson and Genna were raising Isabella, Conner, Mia, and Mackenzie still. But, once Mia and Mackenzie turned two, Jackson decided to retire from pro wrestling. He got burned out on all the travel and from wrestling in general. Jackson then began working at Sasha and Dean's wrestling school a few days a week, but also started working for various different clothing companies. He felt a lot better being home with his wife and kids everyday, rather than seeing them two days a week.

A lot has happened with Payton and Alec as well. Six months after her leg surgery and once her leg was healed, she and Alec found out that they would be expecting twins, then finding out that they'd be twin boys. They named their boys Cole Dean and Ryder Alec. A year after they were born, Payton and Alec welcomed another baby boy, named Preston Maxwell. Dustin loved his brothers and being a big brother, which was a huge relief and sense of happiness for Payton and Alec. But, after being engaged for four years, but together for a total of seven years since they were twenty six now, it was finally their wedding day and they couldn't wait.

"Thank you guys. I'm so excited!" Payton beamed, flipping her hair out of her face. She hugged her sisters and her mom, then making her way downstairs to get lined up for the wedding. She and Dean immediately began getting emotional once they saw each other.

"You look so beautiful, princess. I'm so proud of you, babygirl. You've grown into such a strong and amazing woman. You've been through hell and back, and you've come out stronger than hell. You'll always be my baby, I love you." Dean whispered, hugging his youngest daughter tightly.

"Thank you dad. I love you too." Payton smiled. The two smiled, linking arms once the bridal cue hit. Payton and Alec grinned as tears came down their face as soon as they saw each other. Dean and Alec hugged before everyone sat down, Payton beginning her vows.

"I love the spark that is inside you, your eternal glowing lovely spirit, and I am so glad to be able to see that everyday, warming my soul, forever. Richard Bach has said, 'A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks. When we feel safe enough to open the locks, our truest selves step out and we can be completely and honestly who we are; we can be loved for who we are and not for who we're pretending to be. Each unveils the best part of the other. No matter what else goes wrong around us, with that one person we're safe in our own paradise.' You are my soulmate, you are the person who loves me for me, you reveal the best part of me. I love you and I love our paradise." She grinned through her tears, then slipping on the sliver wedding band on his finger. Alec then began his vows.

"When you walked into my life, love walked in. It was a magical moment that I will treasure forever with you. I will walk together with you and with love. They say that love is a many splendored thing, constantly changing and evolving. My love for you will be ever changing like a chimera and ever growing like a verdant valley. Our love will bind us together through all time and this I promise, to always be true.
I knew I loved you from the moment we met, and I have been helplessly lost in your eyes ever since. Together you and I will make one, one world, one universe of love, ever growing, ever expanding - perpetually and inexorably." He grinned through his tears, then slipping the wedding band on her finger. The two were then pronounced Mr. and Mrs. Wilson. They shared a slow, loving, and passionate kiss before walking down the aisle as one together, basking in the happiness of being newlyweds.

"I'm so happy for those two. Now, all of our babies are grown, married, and have their own babies." Sasha smiled to Dean as the two were in a private spot, talking alone.

"They are. We did a damn good job raising them." Dean smiled, kissing her forehead.

"We did. And I'm glad that when we found out we were having Colton, you didn't let go." She grinned, kissing her boyfriend.

"I'd never let go in a million years, honey. You, our babies, and our grand babies were what I wanted forever, I was too stubborn to admit it. But, I'm glad I did. I wouldn't change anything, or have anything else any other way." He grinned, holding onto her tight as they watched the sun go down.