what's wrong

"Shh princess. Daddy's here it's okay." Dean quieted down eight week old Emma. Sasha had really gone downhill over the last two weeks. He had noticed her become a lot more sad and tired, some days she couldn't even bring herself to get out of bed and it was killing Dean since he knew this wasn't Sasha. He knew that regular Sasha loved being around her kids, doing anything with them and always got out of bed to do things and she got so excited to see him or their kids. But currently, Sasha wasn't any of this and Dean was extremely worried. Once Emma had fallen back asleep in his arms, he kissed her forehead, carefully laying her down in her crib before walking back into his and Sasha's room to see her sitting up, staring at the ceiling and trying not to cry.

"Hey, it's okay. I want you to talk to me about how you're feeling honey. But I'm here and it's okay." He softly said, holding onto her hand and sitting down with her as she began crying hard into his chest.

"Let it out baby, it's okay." He whispered, soothingly rubbing her back as she tried catching her breath. Once she calmed down and caught her breath, she began telling him what was going on.

"I feel like an awful mom. I can't get out of bed sometimes to go play with Colton, I feel drained feeding Emma and it hurts to look at them because I'm not the best for them or for you. I can't do anything and I feel like the worst mom in the world. I don't know what's going on with me." She said, voice cracking before silently crying again. Dean's heart completely shattered when she explained how she was feeling. He wanted to take that pain away from her so bad but he didn't know how.

"Honey you're not an awful mom by any means. If you were an awful mom I wouldn't let Colton or Emma be around you and I wouldn't be here. I know things seem awful right now baby, and if I could take your pain away god I would do it in a heartbeat. I'm glad you told me how you're feeling but maybe you should see your doctor and tell her about what's going on. That might help. I just want you better honey." He softly spoke, kissing her forehead as she nodded her head, staying in his arms before falling asleep a little while later.