one year down

"Good morning honey. Happy one year." Dean whispered into Sasha's ear before softly kissing her.

"Happy one year baby. One year down with the best person ever." She grinned once she opened her eyes to see her boyfriend.

"And you're the best person ever too. Later on Bayley and Seth are coming to take Colton for the night. I've already made plans for us." He smiled as the two sat up in bed.

"Oh have you now? And what are these plans?" She asked with a soft smile.

"We're going out to dinner later and we get a night of sleep." He chuckled.

"That sounds great." She beamed. The two then got up, picking three month old Colton up from his crib before heading out to the living room to eat some breakfast while Dean fed Colton his bottle.

"I'm kinda nervous leaving Colton alone for the first time." Sasha admitted while she and Dean relaxed on the couch, Colton laying in his swing.

"You know he'll be in good hands honey. We both know how Bay and Seth will be with him." He reassured her.

"I know, but I'm still nervous. I've never gone a full night or any time without being with him. I'm so used to getting up through the night and feeding him and holding him. I know it's only one night but I'm still nervous." She said, nervously biting her lip.

"It'll be okay baby. We're getting him in the morning." He smiled, kissing her cheek. The two then went upstairs to begin getting ready since Colton fell asleep, and just an hour later Seth and Bayley had came over to take him for the night.

"Damn babygirl, you look so beautiful." Dean winked before wrapping his arms around her waist, slowly pulling her in for a kiss.

"Babe stop. Hands off, I don't want another baby right now." She laughed as she felt Dean getting a little more handsy with her.

"You will." He chuckled with a wink before the two went out to their dinner date, having a nice time before heading home two hours later.

"Thank you for an amazing day honey. I'm so happy that we've made it this far and we have forever to go." She beamed as they sat on their bed.

"No problem baby, I'm glad I've been with you this last year and for our forever as well." He smiled before kissing her.