love deeper than emotion

"We find out if our baby is a boy or girl today! I can't wait!" Sasha squealed now that she was twenty two weeks pregnant. Dean was also with her, like he had been pretty much since the car accident and when he found out she was carrying his baby. That morning, they were finding out the sex of the baby. Neither of them had a preference of a boy or a girl, whatever they got is what they'd be happy with and love their baby endlessly.

"I can tell you're excited." He chuckled to the small brunette with tan skin.

"I can't wait. How are you feeling about it?"
She smiled to him as they got into his car to drive to the appointment.

"I'm excited. We get to see our baby again and I'm excited just for that, not even counting finding out wether our baby is a boy or a girl."
He smiled to her.

"Me too. What do you think our baby will be?" Sasha asked, looking up into his ocean blue orbs.

"Somethin's tellin' me it's gonna be a boy. What about you?" He asked with a smile.

"I think it's a boy. But either way I'm happy." She grinned to him, then to her bump.

"Me too. Let's go see our baby." He smiled once they arrived to the doctors office. It didn't take long for Sasha to be called back into the room, going through all the usuals before the ultrasound began.

"Alright, lets take a look to see if your baby is a little boy or a little girl." The doctor smiled to both Sasha and Dean, the two feeling their heart rate increase with excitement and anticipation.

"Looks like you're having a baby boy. Congratulations." Her doctor smiled, showing them the baby on the screen with the male genitalia.

"Aww, our sweet baby boy." Sasha beamed with tears in her eyes, looking at Dean who was blinking back his own tears.

"Can't wait to meet our prince." He grinned to her before the doctor cleaned off her belly and the two left to get food and then headed back to her apartment.

"I'm so excited to meet our baby boy soon." Sasha beamed once they sat down on her couch.

"Me too. But I do want to talk about something that involves us three." He began as she nodded her head, allowing him to continue speaking.

"I really want us to be together, for our little family. Neither of us had both parents together and ever since I've been a teen I've told myself that whenever I had a family that I wanted to be in a good relationship with my child's mother. I want that relationship with you, Sasha. If you'll let me." He calmly spoke with a sly smile on his face.

"I'd love to be in a relationship with you. It's what I've wanted for almost a year now. I'll go out with you." She beamed as he cupped her face and kissed her, Sasha grinning into the kiss.

"I'm glad we can do this for our little boy. I don't want him to grow up the way both of us did." Sasha whispered, laying her head in the crook of Dean's neck.

"Me either. Our boy's gonna be in good hands." He softly spoke, gently rubbing her bump.