little additon

"Happy birthday baby." Aria grinned, looking to her husband seven weeks later. It was Alexander's birthday, and Aria had quite the birthday present for her newly wed husband.

"Thank you beautiful, the first birthday where you're my wife. The first of many birthdays to come." Alexander grinned before kissing his wife.

"Definitely. I have a gift I wanna give you, though." She smiled before getting out of bed, going over to one of her dressers before pulling out an orange envelope.

"What's that babe?" He asked with a smile.

"Open it." Aria grinned as he did. He then grinned from ear to ear, getting a bit emotional as he pulled out what was inside.

"We're having a baby?!" He excitedly asked.

"We're having a baby!" She cheered before he quickly got up, hugged his wife, then passionately kissed her.

"Oh, my gosh babe! This is amazing! How far along are you?" He asked once they pulled away from their kiss.

"Seven weeks, five days. Baby is the size of a blueberry." She giggled as Alexander kissed her again.

"Thank you for giving me the best gift of all, becoming a dad." He grinned, peppering Aria with kisses.

"Thank you for giving me the gift of becoming a mom, baby." She beamed.

"I do have one question, though." Aria stated as they walked downstairs to enjoy some breakfast together.

"What's that babygirl?" He replied.

"For all of our babies, can we do 'A' theme names? I just think it's fitting since both of our names start with an A." She asked as they munched on some breakfast. 

"I love the idea, beautiful. Whatever you want." Alexander smiled before kissing her cheek, the two enjoying the day together.