want you forever

"Thanks for watching little princess, sis." Jackson smiled to his twin sister, two months later. Payton would be watching both Dustin and Isabella while Jackson took Genna out on a date. They had just found out that their second baby would be a boy, as the two and little Isabella were super excited for it. Jackson would be adding onto that excitement, though. He was taking Genna out on a date so the two could have some alone time, and since he wanted to propose to his longtime girlfriend. He's always wanted to do it, but now he would actually be doing it.

"No worries bub. You two go have fun." She smiled. Payton, along with all of their family knew what Jackson would be doing that night as they were so excited for the two. Jackson and Genna then thanked Payton before heading out for the evening.

"I'm so glad we got to do this." Genna smiled as she and Jackson were in a private booth at the back of the restaurant they were eating at. They were very glad to have some privacy and alone time, just the two of them.

"Me too. This was definitely needed and overdue." He smiled to his girlfriend, and hopefully soon to be fiancée.

"You can say that again." Genna said as the two laughed.

"Very true. You feeling alright though?" He asked, now that she was twenty seven weeks pregnant with their son.

"Yep. I'm just ready to meet our little man." She beamed before taking a sip of her water.

"Me too. Thirteen weeks left, that'll fly by." He said as she agreed. The two enjoyed their dinner together before Jackson then took her out downtown to walk around for a little bit since the sun was just setting, but he knew it was time for him to propose to Genna.

"So, since we're still out there's something I wanna ask you." Jackson said as Genna turned her head to look at him.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Will you marry me?" He asked, getting down on one knee before pulling out the one and a half carat diamond ring.

"Oh, my god, yes! I will!" She squealed before crying, Jackson then carefully placing the ring on her finger. Once he stood up, the two shared a slow, passionate kiss before they embraced each other.

"I can't believe you just did that. God I'm so happy you asked me to marry you!" She beamed.

"Well, believe it, beautiful because I just did. And I can't wait to spend forever with you babydoll." He chuckled before kissing her a few more times.

"I can't wait either. I love you so much." She grinned through her tears.

"I love you too baby." Jackson grinned, kissing his new fiancée again.