only want you

"Today's going to be amazing!" Aria squealed to Alexander. Just two weeks later, back home in San Antonio, Aria and Alexander were getting ready for a big photo shoot that day. That day would also be a big day for the two of them in their relationship since Alexander would be proposing to his girlfriend of sixteen months at the photo shoot. They've known they're it for each other for a while, but didn't want to rush into being engaged then married.

"Yes it is, beautiful. I'm excited for today." He smiled as he had all the rights to be excited for this day.

"Me too. We gotta get going though so we're not late." She smiled, softly kissing her boyfriend as Alexander nodded his head, the two then heading to the location of their photo shoot. Once they got to the set of the photo shoot, Alexander quickly hid the ring while Aria got her hair and makeup done.

"You look so damn beautiful babygirl." Alexander grinned, kissing his girlfriend once her hair and makeup were done for the first round of photos they were taking. On the first round is when Alexander would be proposing so it raised his anxiety a bit when it was time to take the pics.

"Thank you handsome. I love you." She smiled brightly.

"I love you too beautiful. I love you so much, that I want you to marry me." He grinned as she gasped once he got down on one knee, pulling out the three carat diamond ring.

"Aria Isabelle Good, will you marry me?" He grinned.

"Oh my god yes! Oh my god!" She squealed with happy tears running down her face while the photographers got pictures of everything. After he slipped the ring on her finger, he picked her up as he peppered her with kisses.

"I can't believe you just did that!" She grinned, kissing her now fiancé.

"Believe it baby, because you're all mine."
He grinned as the two slowly kissed together, enjoying the new engagement and the new step in their relationship.