fresh start

"I'm so excited! This is gonna be such a nice, fresh start." Sasha smiled to Dean six months later. Once Aria was born, Sasha and Dean began house hunting since they wanted to move out of Boston. Luckily, they quickly found a six bedroom home in San Antonio, Texas. The two fell in love with it, put a bid in and got the house so now they were moving there.

"Yeah, I'm excited too. We're also closer to all of our friends. Seth and Bay live in Austin. That's only a little over an hour away." Dean smiled to his girlfriend.

"That's a plus." Sasha giggled before looking back to see all three kids asleep. She smiled to herself before they continued driving from the airport to their new house since they hired movers to take their furniture to their new home. About a half hour later, they finally arrived to their new home.

"Babygirl, we're home." Sasha smiled to Emma as she lightly tapped her to wake her up while Dean got Colton and a sleeping Emma in her car seat.

"We are?" She tiredly asked, rubbing her little eyes.

"Mhm, we're all home now beautiful." She reassured her oldest daughter, kissing Emma's cheek as the five of them headed inside.

"I love this." Sasha beamed as they walked into their living room to see all their furniture set up. Everything was set up in the rooms except for them unpacking their boxes.

"Me too. It feels, right beautiful." Dean grinned, kissing Sasha.

"It does." She smiled back before grabbing Emma and Colton a snack.