the grandest stage of them all

"You ready to go kick ass sis?" Jackson grinned to Payton the following day as they were walking to gorilla since their match was first. They were both super excited but nervous for their first Mania match, but they were going to have fun.

"Hell yeah! Let's do this!" She cheered. The two took some deep breaths before their music hit, the two going out to make their entrance. Everyone cheered loudly once Jack Ambrose and P.C. Ambrose made their entrance, the twins smiling brightly especially when they saw their family sitting front row for their match. The crowd was super into their match as they got about fifteen minutes, before Jackson and Payton both hit the Dirty Deeds finisher on Amaya and Maverick, before getting the winning pin-fall.

"I love you sis." Jackson smiled as he and Payton hugged in victory.

"I love you too bub." She smiled before the two raised their arms in victory, then going down to hug their family before heading to the back. Just an hour later, Payton's eyes were glued to the screen as it was Alec's match for the IC title. She was so invested in his match, and couldn't wait to see him win. Then, twenty minutes later, she squealed with excitement once she saw her boyfriend standing at the top of the ladder, holding onto the Intercontinental Championship. She immediately went to gorilla, waiting for Alec to come back. The biggest smile came across his face when he saw his girlfriend waiting for him.

"Baby! You were so amazing I'm so proud of you!" She grinned before jumping into his arms, peppering him with kisses.

"Thank you babygirl. I love you." He grinned, holding onto her tightly.

"I love you too, champ." She giggled before he kissed her. Later on that night, after they all went out to celebrate the successful show, Jackson and Genna had just put Isabella and Conner to sleep, but she had some news to tell her fiancé.

"So, now that Mania is over, I have another surprise for you." Genna smiled as she sat down on her and Jackson's bed as he glanced over at their two sleeping babies before looking back to her.

"What is it babydoll?" He asked. She then smiled before pulling out four pregnancy tests, handing them to her fiancé.

"We're having another baby?" He quietly asked with a bright smile.

"Mhm, found out Monday before the kids and I flew out here. I haven't gone to the doctors yet since I assumed you wanted to go after we move and such." Genna said, since the following week she, Jackson, their two kids along with Payton, Alec, and little Dustin were all moving out of Orlando and finally moving back home.

"Yes, of course I wanna go. But I'm so excited for us to have another baby. I love you so much." He grinned, softly yet passionately kissing his fiancée.

"I love you too baby." Genna beamed before she and Jackson cuddled under their blankets, quickly falling asleep.