back home

"Alright, everything's loaded!" Alec and Jackson shouted as Payton, Genna, and the kids walked out of their old home in Orlando, one week later. They were all moving out of Florida, now moving back home to San Antonio, Texas, which they were all excited and more than ready for.

"Okay, we are outta here!" Payton laughed as she got Payton into her car while Genna got Isabella and Conner in her car before the two followed Jackson and Alec, who would be driving the moving truck as they began the extremely long drive back to San Antonio.

After a seventeen hour drive from Orlando to San Antonio, the seven of them finally arrived back home. They were all very relieved and glad to be back home, now that they were with family. Payton and Alec helped Jackson and Genna move into their home first since they had all the furniture because Payton and Alec wanted to pick out their own furniture and style since their new home would be their first home and first time living together, so they wanted to do all the things that went in with getting a home. Once they were done helping them move in, Payton, Alec, and little Dustin finally arrived to their own home.

"Yay! We're home!" Payton grinned once Alec pulled into their driveway.

"Finally. Welcome home, babygirl." He chuckled before kissing his girlfriend. The two then got out of the car while Alec got all of their luggage and belongings out, then Payton got a sleeping Dustin out of the car.

"Mommy." He yawned, resting his head on his mother's shoulder.

"Hi baby, we're home now." She smiled, kissing his cheek as she walked into her and Alec's home, heading up to their room. After getting Dustin ready for bed, as well as herself, Payton, carrying a sleepy Dustin, walked into her and Alec's room to see him laying on the bed.

"He asleep?" Alec asked after his girlfriend laid her son down in the bed, then sliding in the bed herself.

"Yep, and we're headed there next." She smiled before he kissed her.

"Yes we are, but I'm glad we're here and now we're living together." He said, softly holding her hand.

"Me too baby, this is amazing. I'm so glad we're at this step too. And that we're home." She beamed.

"I am too baby, goodnight I love you." He smiled since they were both exhausted before kissing his girlfriend.

"I love you too, goodnight." She smiled before they both kissed Dustin's cheeks, falling asleep themselves.